Sunday 26 September 2010

Updated advert details

I've updated the for sale details on my website, so it now says:

1998 Citroen Dispatch campervan, 1.9 turbo diesel, taxed to end of September, tested November 2010, power steering, CD player, immobiliser, 5 speed.

Converted last year, 5 seater, rear seat folds down into double bed. Fully insulated, sink, tap, portaloo, big leisure battery, 240v inverter, electric oven/grill, hook up, new towbar.

Odometer not working, but reputedly done about 130k, good starter and runs well, doesn't smoke, gears and clutch good, but 5th gear syncro a bit weak.

Built as day van for going to track/race days (1300kg towing capacity), but priorities have now changed...

I've also taken a video of the inside, not very good quality, it was done on my iphone, and is a bit shaky!
Hopefully the insurance certificate will come in the next couple of days, so I'll be able to put 6 months tax on it. I could do with the van going this week if possible, another project is on the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment